To install Checkout Pro in a Shopify store, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Shopify store.
- In the store's administrative panel, click on Settings.
- Once there, select the Payments option. Then, click on the Choose a provider button.
- Type Mercado Pago in the search bar. Once you find it, select it as your payment method.
- Enter your production credentials Client_id and Client_secret in the fields that require them. Remember to keep your credentials handy.
- In the next step, you will be able to select the images of the payment methods you want to display in the store. Important: these images are for illustrative purposes only and do not imply the activation of the payment method selected.
- Lastly, the store will offer you the option to Enable test mode. Activate this option if you prefer the store to remain in a test environment and not published to customers. To switch the store to productive mode and receive actual payments, keep this change disabled.
- To finish, click on Activate Mercado Pago.